Newchip Accelerator Launches New Seed Cohort in July 2019
19 New Startups Join Newchip’s Global Online Seed Accelerator Program
AUSTIN, Texas— Newchip, an Austin-based web and mobile investment platform that connects startups to investors, is excited to announce the launch of its July Seed Accelerator cohort, which includes 19 new startups from around the world. The startups range in industry focus from oil-and-gas pipeline monitoring technology, to property rent management solutions, to yoga studio management software, and more.
“Our Seed Accelerator program is growing at a faster rate than initially imagined,” said Ryan Rafols, CEO of Newchip. “Startups from around the world are coming to us to learn how to fundraise, how to scale their company, and ultimately how to propel their business to the next level. It’s humbling to see the huge impact Newchip is making in the lives of hundreds of entrepreneurs, and I can’t wait to see what’s next.”
Newchip launched its inaugural online accelerator program back in April 2019 with the mission of preparing its participants to launch, scale, and fund their startups. Startup founders in the inaugural cohort graduated at the end of June 2019 in Newchip’s Investor Startup Showcase, a multi-day, online event for participating startups in the Accelerator program to pitch their companies to prospective investors around the world.
“It’s becoming much clearer to the Newchip executive team that we are doing something right, that we are adding a substantial amount of value to the startups we help,” said Joshua Lawton, Accelerator Director of Newchip. “Our commitment to the global startup community is simple: we are here to help serious entrepreneurs challenge the status quo by empowering them to take their companies to the next level.”
Companies participating in the July 2019 Newchip Seed Accelerator include:
- Bnotes (Florida, USA): Bnotes keeps business thoughts organized and informed so that companies can easily move them into action, and gauge the impact of their efforts.
- Trio Rewards (California, USA): Trio Rewards empowers local retailers to acquire new customers by enabling their existing customers to earn money for word of mouth marketing.
- NextOrbit (Texas, USA): NextOrbit offers predictive algorithms that works on retailer data combined with competitor pricing.
- BattlePro (New York, USA): BattlePro is the only tournament management platform that directly allows Esports organizers to create league based tournaments.
- Retrolux (Idaho, USA): RetroLux is software for automated lighting sales that simplify buying, selling, and maintaining high-efficiency energy streams.
- Agent File (California, USA): Agent File is a boutique transaction coordination and real estate brokerage that provides transaction coordination services to some of the most innovative brokerages, agents, teams, and developers of new construction, homes, and condos.
- mlQrotech (Florida, USA): mIQrotech merges IoT and AI technology to predict oil and gas pipeline leaks before they happen.
- fitDEGREE (New Jersey, USA): fitDEGREE is a powerful, yet affordable studio management software designed with yoga studios in mind.
- TotalSynch (California, USA): Using unique and patented Syllabic Module Programmed Language Engine (SiMPLE), TotalSynch breaks down simple text into natural-speech syllables, and converts them to the motions and sound of an actor’s voice becoming a natural language interpreter.
- Outfix (New York, USA): Outfix is a marketplace of personalized fashion advice from stylistically like-minded peers and influencers for an exclusive and confident shopping experience.
- 4period (Tennessee, USA): 4period designs undergarments that are comfortable, affordable, practical, and efficient.
- LetsAllDoGood (Massachusetts, USA): LetsAllDoGood is the smartphone app for all the good in the world which connects nonprofits and social organizations to supporters on their smartphones with rich, actionable, measurable, and shareable communications.
- Paymatrix (Telangana, India): Paymatrix is India’s largest property rent management platform, streamlining rental payments and collections for individuals and businesses.
- Proper Living Co. (California, USA): The Proper Living Co. creates well-designed products for repair and recovery. Its flagship product, the Proper Pillow, has gained strong acceptance and traction in the holistic healthcare sector.
- Bodies Done Right (Ohio, USA): Bodies Done Right is the developer of innovative virtual training software to improve corporate wellness.
- Phoenix Rising Technology Group (Texas, USA): Phoenix Rising Technology Group is a software development company focused on developing TradingSimple, a fully automated algorithmic day trading platform that buys and sells stock with no human intervention, allowing investors to remove emotion from the market.
- Kinn Home (Texas, USA): Kinn is a modern lifestyle brand that offers personalized curation and in-home sampling by producing e produce everyday home essentials starting with tableware, to make elevated design accessible for daily living.
- Carii (Pennsylvania, USA): Carii is a unique end to end “meta” platform for creating dynamic branded community ecosystems around organizations.
- Torrent Tactical Loading Systems (Virginia, USA): Torrent Tactical Loading Systems is a collaborative consortium of military and senior law enforcement veterans developing lifesaving equipment to provide tactical superiority of personnel engaged in high-stress combat situations.
Newchip’s Accelerator is revolutionizing the global startup accelerator and fundraising industry by democratizing capital and bringing access to companies outside of major startup hubs. Its programs, including its Seed, Pre-Seed, and Bootcamp, accept new applicants on a rolling basis, graduating more companies than a typical accelerator due to its equity-free and tuition-based nature.
About Newchip Accelerator:
The Newchip Accelerator is an immersive, equity-free, online accelerator program for Early Stage to Series A startups serious about scaling their businesses to the next level. Participants engage in a comprehensive curriculum of training, 1-1 mentor sessions, Masterminds, and live classes to prepare them to raise investment capital from Angels, VC’s, and the crowd. Three components comprise the Newchip Accelerator: Bootcamp, Pre-Seed, and Seed. Startups apply and are accepted into an appropriate Accelerator program based on the stage, traction, and trajectory of their business.
To apply for the Newchip Accelerator, please visit https://sofos.ai/app/.